Thursday 28 July 2011

Balmain on a budget

Someone asked me the other day - "if you had to wear only one designer who would it be?"
It's a cliche question let's face it. But it made me think that it is about time I paid hommage to a designer who defines what I would call my ideal style. Pierre Alexandre Claudius Balmain. If I could wear any of these every day for the rest of my life I would be a happy bunny.








However - it don't come cheap! What with their crocodile leather jacket topping a wopping $74,000!!!

In Paris I stumbled upon what I am calling 'Balmain on a budget' in the form of a super hot shop called IRO Paris. This place takes the now legendary Balmain staple look and gives it a lower price tag. And it's awesome:






My favourite style defined.
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment