Friday 11 November 2011

My Daddy


I was looking for something pretty precious today and amidst my hunting I found a heavy black metal box that was buried under loads of stuff and covered in thick dust. It was locked and I had to ask my dad for the key. That took another hour of searching for the key. But when we eventually got this box open - it was full of old old old photos. For the first time in my life I can now put a face to my Grandmother and Grandfather - (who died before I was born which) is such a cool thing for me. I also found a load of photos of my father, his sister - my auntie Jane and his brother - my uncle Michael - as kids. 

I don't get to see my whole family enough - we are so spread out across this world and it was so nice to find all these shots.

I LOVE this photo of my dad - he is the absolute rock in my life and has seen me through some of the worst times possible and this picture just reminds that in fact he's human - and was a munchkin once too! *Wicked*

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment