Thursday 10 November 2011

"PHONEOGRAPHY"




A&G Gallery are calling it Belgium's First Big Phoneography exhibition and I love it. The threat of this kind of photography to professionals is being felt more and more within the industry. The power of our camera phones has surpassed all conceived expectations I think and the results people are getting have done the same. I personally love my camera apps (downloaded onto my Dad's iphone actually as I still don't have one ... grrrrrrrr) and I love the pictures I get with them.
Perhaps oddly - I truly kind of love how "Phoneography" is making brilliant photographers of us all and it doesn't worry me. In fact it excites me and having yet a new platform from which to build on as a professional can only mean fun times ahead.


For all the photos in the exhibition CLICK HERE

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment